A List Of Interesting Dissertation Topics And Ideas Off The Beaten Path
A dissertation paper needs to be interesting, to offer solid information but in the same time to be easy to read and understand by anyone. Unfortunately, more and more students are choosing the same old themes that were already explored many times; this only because these topics are very easy to analyze, the information is available everywhere and the professors are not so severe when they are correcting the paper. However, if you want to stand out and to get the maximum grade you need to choose a topic that is uncommon, that will give you the chance to present new perspectives and information and that will catch the interest of your teacher.
- Discrimination- Since it is such a sensitive topic, many students avoid it. Unfortunately, discrimination is a constant problem in our society even if many people are denying it. You can either choose discrimination as a general term or talk about the problems that a specific nationality are facing every day. Introduce some solutions that each student can apply to prevent this from happening.
- Autism- People with disabilities, even if mental or physical, are treated with distance by others simply because most of the time they don’t know what’s wrong with them or how they will react if they try to approach them. A discussion about the real situation can change the perception over people with disabilities and you can start actual projects that will help them become active part of the society.
- Politics- This topic is not common because it is impossible to have a complete neutral opinion. No matter what, somebody might feel offended of your thoughts. Even so, young people must get informed about the political situation in their country and to interfere when they think that things have to be improved.
- Organ donation- Some people think that organ transplant is not ethical, while some people say that is one of the most sincere acts of humanity. Discuss this matter and express your personal point of view.
- Holocaust-Not a common topic, it can be really hard to explore by many of your colleagues. It takes a lot of mental strength to even make research on the matter, but it can bring you the maximum grade. Try to find actual confessions from people who passed through those times as this will bring a fresh and authentic perspective on the matter.
1475 Jayhawk Blvd,
Lawrence, KS 66034,
Telephone: (785) 372-3600
© AmymooreStudio.com. All rights reserved. | Master's Thesis Writing Tips