Creating A Strong Dissertation Proposal In Nursing In Two Hours
Nursing is a specialized branch of the health care sector which takes care of the individual’s health as well as forms an integral part of the community development service. Nowadays with the explosion of population, the demand of the healthcare sector has increased a lot. As a result, we see a number of nursing homes, hospitals, and clinics opening here and there almost every day. Naturally, there is an increasing demand for nurses as a well. A number of students, especially the womenfolk are taking up nursing as their occupation. But, like other disciplines, a student needs to complete her dissertation in order to achieve a degree in nursing. The topics related to nursing can easily be found on the internet.
Since nursing includes huge studying and extensive practical work, a student may find a shortage of time to concentrate on her thesis and complete it. Even before that, they are being told to submit a proposal for their research. But, there is no need to panic because a student can easily come up with a study proposal for nursing if she devotes just two hours. Let us see how that can be done.
- Since it is a proposal, it needs to be written in such a way so that the supervisor gets convinced by the outcome of the work. Search for the most practical topic that can actually make some contribution to the development of the community. If you are not aware, search for some topics on the internet.
- When you finally decide to take up a particular topic, you need to think about your purpose behind it- why you took up this theme, and the focus- are you studying any problem or benefits? These two are the most important thing in your writing which the supervisor will want to see.
- Write down a compact introduction, the objective of the study and the methods you will apply to accomplish the study. Write down what you intend to find out through the study.
- Take help of a number of medical and healthcare journals available online for more updated information, so that you can come up with a good writing.
- Divide the writing into different paragraphs and under different subheadings, so it is easier for the teacher to grasp the subject matter of your proposal.
- Remember, since it is nursing, you should merge medicine, healthcare, and community development all in one. This will make the write up more compelling.
These are the ways you can create a proposal for your nursing dissertation. Follow the above tips, and you will be finished more quickly than you expected.